HEY THERE, WHAT’S NEW?
Today we would like to talk about the polishing process topic and the most frequent problems occurring in the button factories in the whole world: the pumice residuals under the button edge.
Thanks to the product PAIPOL N, recently introduced in the market, we can now “save” a batch of buttons which, on the contrary, would be considered defective or unusable. Its usage is strategic as we can use it both in advance or just after finding out an unwanted finishing result.
The action of PAIPOL N can also be combined with the usage of other materials, for example following the above mentioned phases:
BURATTO 400 WATER
- Polishing: processing buttons with ceramic stones and pumice FF;
- Removing the pumice residuals using Paipol N;
- Shining: processing buttons with ceramic porcelain stones having a high shining action and emulsion B12.
- Shining: processing buttons with corozo semolina and Paipol N
- Shining: mixing Paipol N in hot water